Rosehill Polymers has a long proud history of being at the very forefront of Polymeric Innovation. We have been successfully challenging and pushing back the boundaries of established technologies in numerous industries for well over 20 years.
This extensive experience has provided Rosehill Offshore with the ideal base from which to be able to develop exciting new products and materials for Line Assurance applications within the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our extensive production and laboratory facilities are based within the heart of the UK and all of our products are manufactured to the highest of standards (ISO 9001 : 2008 certified) and supplied across the Globe.
Rosehills' recent Offshore specific developments include:
- A Low Temperature Stable Isocyanate – Tested as stable to -30°C compared to an Industry standard of +15°C.
- A range of High Temperature resistant Polymer Alloy systems suitable to withstand operating temperatures of up to 150°C Hot Dry and 120ºC Hot Wet.
- Significant improvements in Adhesion in direct comparison with industry standard products - tested with various standard parent coatings and substrates including PP, 3LPP, PE, GSPU and FBE.
- Fleximat™ System – cost effective, Impact Protection System, particularly useful in heavily fished regions with the added environmental benefit of utilising recycled car tyres.
- PU-bonded Rubber Cable Guard - Environmentally friendly, low abraision cable protection products for use both onshore and offshore, suitable for various applications including electronic cabling, communications links and the renewable energy market.